1. Thanks so much.
    It's all of the songs on the 2nd upload that you did. The first worked ok. But I can't get onto Rapidshare at all at the moment. I will do as you say and either try free downloads for a while or renew for a shorter time. I'm not even sure if it's cheaper to renew than to have a brand new subscription. Hopefully whatever is wrong should be fixed soon because I should think that any paying subscribers will not be pleased.
  2. Originally posted by ladygodivaThanks so much.
    It's all of the songs on the 2nd upload that you did. The first worked ok. But I can't get onto Rapidshare at all at the moment. I will do as you say and either try free downloads for a while or renew for a shorter time. I'm not even sure if it's cheaper to renew than to have a brand new subscription. Hopefully whatever is wrong should be fixed soon because I should think that any paying subscribers will not be pleased.

just right. I'm not sure where the split was between parts 1 and 2 so whats the last song you've got?
  3. The last song is Please.
    Cheers Gerard
  4. Originally posted by carlibengarli:[..]

Does this mean the version provided through the show's page is the same as this one? Because the rapidshare uploads are different (they don't anywhere near the identical number).

Yep, just another fresh upload.
  5. Originally posted by carlibengarli:[..]

Does this mean the version provided through the show's page is the same as this one? Because the rapidshare uploads are different (they don't anywhere near the identical number).

yea. Forget why the links are different but the rapidshare links on the bootleg page link to this version

6. great, thank you both!
  7. Originally posted by ladygodiva:I see what you mean. I have been trying for the last 2 days to download all parts of the Buenos Aires DVD but it's hit and miss as to whether I can even load the page for Rapid Share. I am, due to renew my subscription early next month and I am not keen on paying for something that I can't use. Do you know what the problem is?
    I recommend you to use Free Download Manager. You can set it up to auto-fill your Rapidshare Premium username and password, and it simply downloads everything, everytime...You may forget about Rapidshare real web, you don't have to visit it never again
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I recommend you to use Free Download Manager. You can set it up to auto-fill your Rapidshare Premium username and password, and it simply downloads everything, everytime...You may forget about Rapidshare real web, you don't have to visit it never again

But that would require a paid account at RS, wouldn't it?