1. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

damn! I knew I should have taken a screenshot!

Wouldn't you know it...I knew it would come in handy!

EDITED BY GERARD _ (removed doctored screenshot

(Just a shame it's scaled down...)

2. Downloading now, thanks for this!
  3. thanks so much i love this show cant wait to hear this
  4. I just heard it. Its Amazing! Definately worth deleting the original from my computer, re-downloading, then putting in the info. Which all together takes me abt. 20 mins. But on the serious, thanks so much. Keep up the good work! I actually thought about keeping the original show on my computer, just to say that I have it, but my iPod just ran out of space.
  5. many thanks gerard,,,,,,awesome !!!
  6. This one sounds awesome considering all the enthusiastic reactions...I'll grab it tomorrow! Thanks again, Gerard!

7. Downloading right now! thanks a lot!
  8. AWESOME!!
    thanks for this Gerard!!!
    cheers friend!!
  9. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXAWESOME!!
    thanks for this Gerard!!!
    cheers friend!!

DUDE!!!
    hands down!!!
    I'm listening right now...
    you just made my fecking WEEK!!!
    thanks a lot!!
  10. Originally posted by U2NickI just heard it. Its Amazing! Definately worth deleting the original from my computer, re-downloading, then putting in the info. Which all together takes me abt. 20 mins. But on the serious, thanks so much. Keep up the good work! I actually thought about keeping the original show on my computer, just to say that I have it, but my iPod just ran out of space.

all the info is included, tracks renamed etc

all credit to noiseless though. I just converted it and renamed the files and stuff
  11. better than the soundboard one they got
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

all the info is included, tracks renamed etc

all credit to noiseless though. I just converted it and renamed the files and stuff

Nice job there dude

Way to go