1. Originally posted by LikeASong:It ain't meant to be funny in the first place. In fact, it has denatured from its original purpose (either you gave money OR you got a bucket of iced water). And Bono will surely donate either way, so his challenge would be more like this:

[html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//[YouTube Video] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

+1

2. New teaser for Sons of Anarchy with a little bit of familiar music. :)
  3. This actually sort of confirms the rumour I heard last week from Edge's cousin on Twitter: they were going to be in LA (full band) in the studios to finish the album.

4. So fitting

Great news about Bono being in California already Let's hope it's not for finishing the damn album as Remy says, but for presenting it in the Apple convention instead!!!
  5. Finishing the album again? Come on! Does seem a bit early for the Apply thing, though - that's still 10 days away.

6. The (Apply), happened several times for that Album, i think that could be the Problem.:-).
  7. They could be doing all kinds of different recordings for future things. Didn't we read album has been done since summer? We can't assume recording means the new album. It could be b-side covers or Christmas song or re worked singles. They have done it a lot in the past.
  8. They also do mastering a lot of time in LA so they could be doing that.
  9. I'm at the point that I will believe it when I have it in my hands. Or when I see it pop up in Spotify.
  10. Good point Jasvan about the mastering, they have done mastering in LA before. Edge lives there too doesn't he, or certainly in California.

11. I just stumbled across this on YouTube. I never heard it, and I don't think I've seen it in any of the forums. What do you guys think? Real or fake?