1. Originally posted by BonoGlasses:[..]

Bono's certainly looking a bit rough in that pic. Not incredibly happy looking there either! Let's hope he's just worn out after what was a difficult decision to release the album by October!

would you still look happy if everyone who walks past you wants to take a picture with you
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Bono was nominated to do this ALS ice bucket challenge, but no videos of him cold and wet have surfaced yet though

Anda again!

It'd surprise me if he took the challenge but anything could happen
  3. He doesn't look so bad here. Anyone fancies a Bono massage?

4. The entire band has been nominated by Def Leppard.

This will be interesting...

5. And writing another 'Achtung Baby' because of it!! Damn!
  6. What water/river/ocean would that be ?
  7. With the news out of Dublin today with "Summer Nights" supposedly recording, do we know how long ago those yacht pictures were taken... if Bono is still in the Mediterranean I guess the article would be right about a new band filming there, even if the band are un-Googleable.
  8. It could be anything. A beer commercial, a band using a fake name, U2 using a fake name. U2 filming without Bono, as his shots could be required later, or already done. Sadly, the bottom line, is that after taking 10 billion years, Prince has 9/30 as a release date for 2 new albums. His first since 2010. I really thought U2 were gonna beat Prince in the race for getting a new album out.