1. Yep, it was originally shared like that, but I thought it was strange that Edge had taken a selfie and someone else had published it (how could they?), so I did a bit of intensive search and the whole thing appeared. Lucky fan that one, not only for meeting the guys but also for getting a photo with both of them smiling!! Not an easy task
  2. You guys are forgetting the most important question about that photo, "Why does Bono have two pairs of sunglasses!?!?!"

LOL
  3. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:You guys are forgetting the most important question about that photo, "Why does Bono have two pairs of sunglasses!?!?!"

LOL

ahahahaaa!! very well observed! Why indeed?!!

And I really don't get how can Edge wear a beanie in London's current temperatures...it's too hot here!
  4. Hahahahahahaha
  5. Bono with two friends and the dedicated U2 In Spain book that the first of them has written, in Cannes the other day:

6. Bono looks horrible, like an caricature of him.

7. Thats called getting older Don't think he looks bad.

But maybe he is just tired from working in the studio for the last couple of months.......
  8. Was that your photo on the cover Sergio? (If not it was someone else's here...)
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Thats called getting older Don't think he looks bad.

But maybe he is just tired from working in the studio for the last couple of months.......

+1

and

10. Not my photo - I wish! I was 3 meters away from where it was taken though. My first concert, 2005-08-11 Madrid.

The photographer was... Bono himself