1. Sorry for the silly question buuuuuuuut...weren't U2 expected to play at the World Cup opening or that was just a rumor?
  2. Originally posted by virlio:Sorry for the silly question buuuuuuuut...weren't U2 expected to play at the World Cup opening or that was just a rumor?

There were strong rumours but nothing was confirmed eventually.
  3. If only they had released an album by now they could've promoted it on the WC..

4. They have two "new" songs though They could have done Ordinary Love / Invisible / One / Streets / Beautiful Day and vòila!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

They have two "new" songs though They could have done Ordinary Love / Invisible / One / Streets / Beautiful Day and vòila!

hahaha or with a 25 minutes of a beatiful version of Bad with a lot of snippets
  6. The thing is I had not seen this kind of talk as an official article on a music web site. It's the kind of talk you see in comments on YouTube vids
  7. Bono at The Eagles show yesterday night in Dublin:

8. Nice one. I reckon the two fingers are representing the amount of years we have to wait for the new album..

To be serious, it's a good thing he's back on the big Isle.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

They have two "new" songs though They could have done Ordinary Love / Invisible / One / Streets / Beautiful Day and vòila!

hehe doesnt sound bad
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Nice one. I reckon the two fingers are representing the amount of years we have to wait for the new album..

To be serious, it's a good thing he's back on the big Isle.

HAHAHAHAHA you little bastard, you made me laugh out loud

Let's hope it TWO months until first single though