1. Hmm, who here was it who was going to have a photo on some book then?

2. Bono is aging, or I think he's a bit lazy on the skin care ragime, Ali needs to sort him out, wrinkles are starting to show
  3. agree, he looks older than Leonard Cohen on this picture;

http://instagram.com/p/osHJ93FT5_/#

it looks like he hasn't slept for days.

Bruce Springsteen looks half his age in comparison.
  4. At least the photo shoots to the 'album' are done. Just use every Instagram photo so far and fill out a booklet.

Oh wait....there has to be music. I nearly forgot.
  5. Originally posted by Buttons:[..]

Bono is aging, or I think he's a bit lazy on the skin care ragime, Ali needs to sort him out, wrinkles are starting to show

Man is 54, and he smokes (argh)...
  6. Not sure if this should be considered "latest", but on another forum a member posted this. Really really old radio interviews with the band (mostly Bono) from before the National Stadium gig and after Boy came out. To me these are basically amazing. I started reading U2byU2 again recently and these cropped up and couldn't have come at a better time. Reading about the guys talking about this time period and them hearing them from back in time talk about it currently (then).

Great point to note, in U2byU2 they talk about how their first "tour" in England was horrible and how they basically couldn't get more than 10 people at any given show, and basically no one in their audience liked them - BUT the strategy was to come back to Ireland, talk about the trip as though it was a massive success and then tour Ireland in hopes that people would suddenly start liking the Irish band more (which they did) because they had over-seas success. In one of the interviews on the Dave Fanning show, when asked how successful it was, they change the subject a few times and then proceed to say it was a massive success, apart from the one show Dave Fanning was at which only had about 10 people in the audience. Essentially what you're hearing (if my calculations are correct) the band's strategy on air and them essentially lying through their teeth!

Fantastic stuff. Oh by the way, here they are:

https://soundcloud.com/fisher_dublin

7. only reason i care to post it is for that reminder
  8. Yep, 4/5 months to go at most in all likelihood - that's not too bad considering we've been waiting for about 5 years now...