1. Originally posted by Macphistfly:[..]

The Foo Fighters are the most boring band that I can think of. Every time Dave Grohl opens his mouth about how ‘music is supposed to be’ I think ‘cry me a fucking river’.

I’ll give the Foo Fighters one thing though, all of their albums have the amazing quality of sounding progressively similar.

I hear ya but I understand how he feels. Look at his favorite albums from U2.. The first 4.. Can you blame him for reaction to Discotheque? Im not a huge Foo fan but at least theyre making music and playing shows....
  2. I have said this about Dave Grohl for ages, he is a cynical and fairly disrespectful individual. Yes, he makes some good music from time to time, but he can never shut his mouth. Moaning about in-ear monitors, how all pop music is bland and samey, how you should start a garage band because "that's what Nirvana done" even though he wasn't in Nirvana from the start. The guy is full of shit, he's entirely deluded.

/rantover
  3. Totally behind you, Kieran.
    Grohl would hate my music.

I’m really, really happy about that ^_^
  4. Just so we're clear, and I'm not defending him or taking sides, but that was Taylor Hawkins' quote (drummer of Foo Fighters), not Dave Grohl's.

5. Well said

It seems Larry was behind the drumkit in that party too.

Well, maybe we're too skeptical about them, and they've set up a recording studio in Mexico.........

6. La cocaracha la cocaracha la la, la la, la la, la
  7. U2 were looking for a lost new album in Mexico I think. They still haven't found what they're looking for.
  8. But seriously, you mean to say no one filmed their performance??
  9. Foo Fighters are far from boring, I've been lucky enough to see most of the big bands and they are right up there in terms of putting on an awesome show.
  10. Well looks like they did film there in Mexico, here is Desire: