1. This host speaks my language , starting with questions about Summer of Love, Red Flag (day, lmao) and the Blackout.

and REALLY interesting to see Adam say that they took note of all the comments on the Blackout.

Really really good interview. Adam is marvelous to talk to.
  2. Originally posted by mofothethird:This host speaks my language , starting with questions about Summer of Love, Red Flag (day, lmao) and the Blackout.

and REALLY interesting to see Adam say that they took note of all the comments on the Blackout.

Really really good interview. Adam is marvelous to talk to.
    Seems like next spring before the European dates are announced also
  3. Pro Shot

4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Lol, I jumped to the same article.

I'm very familiar with some of them (30 Seconds, Killers...), but I haven't heard Feel Good before, wow...

Killers for sure, although I'm not particularly familiar with 30 Secs, but I could see the theme. But yeah, Feel Good, I was sat that thinking how the hell have I never noticed it? That middle 8 melody is the same damned thing!

Great to listen to, cheers for sharing
  5. Adam said shows will be announced in the spring for after the summer so it will still be 2018. He did initially say when talking to Chris moyles that tickets would be on sale after the summer but I think he mixed his words up there.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Adam said shows will be announced in the spring for after the summer so it will still be 2018. He did initially say when talking to Chris moyles that tickets would be on sale after the summer but I think he mixed his words up there.
    Yeah... Seeing as they like to put tickets on sale 6 months ahead, it had to be a slip up, and they likely go on sale when the shows are announced... or the shows will be early 2019...
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Adam said shows will be announced in the spring for after the summer so it will still be 2018. He did initially say when talking to Chris moyles that tickets would be on sale after the summer but I think he mixed his words up there.
    okay, don't mind some lovely dates in fall
  8. Rollingstone's version...

9. Noice!
    I like Bono's way of introducing the songs...

"This is a song we haven't played before, it's not even on the new album...it's called Sunday Bloody Sunday!"

and before One, clarifying at last that it's "We GET to carry each other, not GOT - GET!"