1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Weird how they keep playing SBS on the "promo tour". Wonder what that's all about?

Love how they're doing stuff like this though Only wish Larry and Adam were joining them for more of it.

Also, finally listened to the Stern interview last night - it was great! Gotta love how Howard isn't afraid to poke around where others may not. I can't stand hearing Bono say he can't listen to older albums for the sole reason of hating his voice, specifically that he sounded like a man who couldn't hit the notes he was trying to. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK BONO LISTEN TO A RECORDING OF YOURSELF NOW. I wouldn't be so harsh if HE wasn't being so harsh I just have a hard time hearing him criticize the album version of Pride (which to me is perfection) while he's out there playing it three pitches down and still barely able to sing it. Or Sunday Bloody Sunday which just sounds pretty darn awful these days The "how long?" part is just
    I hope the tour break does his voice some good. SNL sounded terrible

2. I went to Ireland for my honeymoon.... I loved it. Dublin was an exciting town and for a huge U2 fan (since '83), I had to hit a few spots, I know I missed a lot so another trip is in need. I did hit Windmill Lane (not to exciting there, but fun to see the U2 plaque, and the graffiti (although this was in '12 and I think they might've scrapped that building now), going to Temple Bar.... even leaving the city and finding the castle (Moydrum Castle) from the Unforgettable Fire. Any way's..... GO have fun!!!
  3. Looking good busking
  4. Just watched the Berlin busking - awesome. Now all they need to do is come to a major city near me (London would do nicely ), give me advance warning and I'll be there jumping up and down like a mad woman!
  5. On Sunday Bono & Edge Will be on italian tv at night

I gotta go strollin the whole sunday through the subway in Milan?...
  6. Originally posted by Fly40:On Sunday Bono & Edge Will be on italian tv at night

I gotta go strollin the whole sunday through the subway in Milan?...
    Also be sure to hunt down all Milan's elevators.
  7. get on your way is an awful song acoustic at Berlin subway or in full version, adding nothing musically nowadays...U2 could play Miracle of Joey Ramone instead just Bono and Edge, much better