1. Bet Larry wishes he was there with them
  2. Why the fuck do the people watching look like robots
  3. Amazing way to promote the new album haha, I also saw a big camera, could be the news but maybe another video for GOOYOW.
  4. From randomly appearing on your phone to randomly appearing in your train.
  5. Invisible snippet
  6. Love Bono in his Unforgettable Fire (-esque) coat

#theunforgettableflashmob
  7. That was awesome. Lucky U-Bahners!
  8. That was awesome, thank you for sharing
  9. Weird how they keep playing SBS on the "promo tour". Wonder what that's all about?

Love how they're doing stuff like this though Only wish Larry and Adam were joining them for more of it.

Also, finally listened to the Stern interview last night - it was great! Gotta love how Howard isn't afraid to poke around where others may not. I can't stand hearing Bono say he can't listen to older albums for the sole reason of hating his voice, specifically that he sounded like a man who couldn't hit the notes he was trying to. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK BONO LISTEN TO A RECORDING OF YOURSELF NOW. I wouldn't be so harsh if HE wasn't being so harsh I just have a hard time hearing him criticize the album version of Pride (which to me is perfection) while he's out there playing it three pitches down and still barely able to sing it. Or Sunday Bloody Sunday which just sounds pretty darn awful these days The "how long?" part is just
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Weird how they keep playing SBS on the "promo tour". Wonder what that's all about?

Love how they're doing stuff like this though Only wish Larry and Adam were joining them for more of it.

Also, finally listened to the Stern interview last night - it was great! Gotta love how Howard isn't afraid to poke around where others may not. I can't stand hearing Bono say he can't listen to older albums for the sole reason of hating his voice, specifically that he sounded like a man who couldn't hit the notes he was trying to. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK BONO LISTEN TO A RECORDING OF YOURSELF NOW. I wouldn't be so harsh if HE wasn't being so harsh I just have a hard time hearing him criticize the album version of Pride (which to me is perfection) while he's out there playing it three pitches down and still barely able to sing it. Or Sunday Bloody Sunday which just sounds pretty darn awful these days The "how long?" part is just
    I’m a huge stern fan and I was in awe on Monday. It’s always been my dream for him to interview u2 and Pearl Jam. One down!!