1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They have rented venues (which they eventually didn't play) many times in the past. I guess they don't pay the full renting price but an advance for booking it, and if they end up not playing there they lose that smaller amount of money.

Anyway, dates don't match, the schedule doesn't make sense and Morumbi will be hosting Brazilian Football Championship matches until early December, so in my opinion it's definitely not happening.

the Championship is the less worry, they always move dates of the games, the weird thing is the timing
  2. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Very excited by this- hopefully not just a sample. Glad they have got off the Kanye and Jay Z bandwagon- neither are anywhere near being greats in hip hop- Kendrick however will be.

Jay and Ye are the G.O.A.T.s

3. "Kendrick blessed us with a free album and somehow that U2 guy invaded our privacy again!"
  4. lol I can totally see that flooding my twitter timeline
  5. Excited!
  6. What I'm most curious about is the song title - it says "XXX" feat. U2.

Maybe Kendrick rapping over a cover version of something from Pop???
  7. Originally posted by bpt3:What I'm most curious about is the song title - it says "XXX" feat. U2.

Maybe Kendrick rapping over a cover version of something from Pop???
    Maybe Bono is experiencing with filthy, raunchy lyrics.
  8. "With my fingers as you want them, with my nails under your hiiiide, with my teeth at your back and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies..."

"It's a private show, no one else gonna know...I'm wanting..."
  9. Originally posted by bpt3:"With my fingers as you want them, with my nails under your hiiiide, with my teeth at your back and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies..."

"It's a private show, no one else gonna know...I'm wanting..."
    It's a private show, no one else gonna know... I'm wanting I want you.

What a song ♥
  10. I really hope XXX is good.
  11. You have no idea of the hype of this thing that U2 will come here in Brazil this year, all the big news journals are talking about and stuff