1. ....in Brazil, I forgot my own country LOL
  2. Bono named honorary citizen of Sarajevo (about time).
  3. to me it sounds really off, the timing is not the way they work but the venue is rented... don't know
  4. I can't count the South America rumours for the past 2 years, I don't believe anything anymore unless its official
  5. you're right Remy
  6. They have rented venues (which they eventually didn't play) many times in the past. I guess they don't pay the full renting price but an advance for booking it, and if they end up not playing there they lose that smaller amount of money.

Anyway, dates don't match, the schedule doesn't make sense and Morumbi will be hosting Brazilian Football Championship matches until early December, so in my opinion it's definitely not happening.
  7. Yep, it was posted a few days back. The album credits our four guys as "songwriters" so I think it must be Kendrick singing over an existing U2 tune without the vocals.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:I can't count the South America rumours for the past 2 years, I don't believe anything anymore unless its official
    +1

It's actually become quite amusing. Almost as if "if we start enough rumors, they will really come"
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They have rented venues (which they eventually didn't play) many times in the past. I guess they don't pay the full renting price but an advance for booking it, and if they end up not playing there they lose that smaller amount of money.

Anyway, dates don't match, the schedule doesn't make sense and Morumbi will be hosting Brazilian Football Championship matches until early December, so in my opinion it's definitely not happening.
    Unless they are doing a one-off special event for the BFC.