1. Biggest album/tour related points from the conversation.

1) Only God and The Edge know when the album is coming out
    2) There will be a tour in 2017 (according to Bono)

To people who are only interested in the music, this interview might not have much to offer, but for those who are interested in Bono the person, it could be very interesting. The biggest takeaway for me was Bono's passion for activism and how Bono the activist and Bono the musician are one and the same. The interview also showed how knowledgeable Bono is on global politics, definitely much more informed than many politicians. He made a very strong point regarding the importance of Nigeria's stability, stating the fail of Nigeria could trigger a domino effect leading to the failure of Africa as a continent, causing a refugee crisis far worse than the current one resulting from Syria's instability.
  2. If they want to showcase some new stuff then surely it would be at this show rather than Dreamforce as iHeart is being broadcast. Gets as much exposure as possible. But as Cesar pointed out, since Bono is doing interviews and campaigning then they'll probably just do some hits. Hoping for some sort of tour announcement though. Would be nice.
  3. Whoops
  4. Saw these pictures in this random article that appeared on my twitter feed. It's not often I come across a picture of U2 that I've never seen before (not to sound like a snob superfan), but it's definitely exciting when I do!

I had never seen these two:

Looks to be from 1985 at some point, not sure where though (maybe somewhere in Ireland considering the publication?

Croke Park 1987 (apparently)

From here:
    http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/u2-hit-40-the-drummer-seeks-musicians-note-that-started-it-all-1.2799922?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

A few more little tidbits about "tour next year" and "soon to be release album" on there.
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Saw these pictures in this random article that appeared on my twitter feed. It's not often I come across a picture of U2 that I've never seen before (not to sound like a snob superfan), but it's definitely exciting when I do!

I had never seen these two:
    [image]
    Looks to be from 1985 at some point, not sure where though (maybe somewhere in Ireland considering the publication?

[image]
    Croke Park 1987 (apparently)

From here:
    http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/u2-hit-40-the-drummer-seeks-musicians-note-that-started-it-all-1.2799922?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

A few more little tidbits about "tour next year" and "soon to be release album" on there.
    Haha, they're not the most common pics but they surely aren't brand new. The first one is from the Lark By The Lee festival, 1985-08-25 - Cork.

6. Well, shit.

I truly had never seen this before
  7. No problem! I stumble across unknown (to me, at least) photos every now and then and it's a great feeling, so here's a hi five for ya
  8. No one is an uber fan where they've seen/heard everything.