1. Collabs at IHR?
    What do we think?

I thought the Billy Idol thing was a wild card until someone suggested a Discotheque > White Wedding > The Fly sequence [never gonna happen, but it made me think] <-----EDIT: JOKE

2. Originally posted by allad1nsane:Re: VEGAS, I HEART RADIO NEXT FRIDAY

The guys are all in LA. Bono's been seen at Drake's show in LA this week and "magically showed up" at One Republic's studio today. I'm thinking his is going to be a collab show. (OR and Drake are two of the [7-8?] bands scheduled to perform Friday night. "Surprise guests" may be on the ticket too. Considering Gaga's new album just dropped that would be an obvious choice, but I am totally speculating.

Right now the lineup is 7-8 bands one night. Being advertised as "mind blowing collaborations": I'm guessing -- and this is COMPLETELY not substantiated but I sense the show may be almost entirely collab performances. Which, could actually be pretty f-ing interesting. Otherwise U2 should be starting around 3 am otherwise.

Here is the line up: U2 DRAKE SIA TWENTY ONE PILOTS SAM HUNT BILLY IDOL ONEREPUBLIC

I can practically guarantee a SIA-U2 collab, and since OR basically wants to BE U2...

So. What do we think?
    I'll I am thinking at this point is thank god it wasn't Pitbull's night. $5 says everyone on stage for ONE encore.
    I thought the Billy Idol thing was a wild card until someone suggested a Discotheque > White Wedding > The Fly sequence [never gonna happen, but it made me think]

I'm not sure if I'm onto something or have gone completely tinfoil hat. Help a sister out....
    Tinfoil hat confirmed.
  3. my prediction:

1 - The Miracle
    2 - Vertigo
    3 - Beautiful Day
    4 - New song
    6 - Stuck in a moment (duet with one of those other artists I don't really know)
    7 - One (with Sia)

4. I was obviously making a joke, but now that I re-read that, it probably is about the best fake setlist I have ever made up...it would be something to see. Of course, they are not capable of doing this at such a festival...or should I say corporate honk BS event.
    Originally posted by bpt3:[..]

But seriously, this was actually be an incredible setlist to hear live. Just thinking about this sequence of songs running together...
  5. Wow was I wrong on every count. Ah well.
  6. I'll be honest, his blond look came as a surprise but by the end of the tour it had grown on me.