1. You Got the eyes of an eagle
  2. Hard day...carryin wheelbarrows For the Whole day.made up a new garden
    I'm tired.goodnight y'all
  3. Similar... carrying the weight of research papers in my case. I think i shall invest in a wheelbarrow too!
  4. 35 years of dedicated and serious collecting. Kept me sane when studying. Needed the lot! Still do. It is used daily. Glad i don't smoke or drink so i can have this instead.

5. Heaven! Can I move in? I'll be no trouble! Just kidding, thought I had a few cd's and what not - but that is awesome!
  6. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]

Heaven! Can I move in? I'll be no trouble! Just kidding, thought I had a few cd's and what not - but that is awesome!

I have room. All welcome! We can find you a room...But like Royston Vasey.... You'll never leave!
  7. LOL You're not PAPA LAZAROU are you? I'd be your wife now to be amongst all that stuff. Just sayin'.

PS definitely wouldn't just for the record lol. It's pretty cool though *highfive*.

8. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    LOL You're not PAPA LAZAROU are you? I'd be your wife now to be amongst all that stuff. Just sayin'.

PS definitely wouldn't just for the record lol. It's pretty cool though *highfive*.

Ha ha ha! That made me laugh. I'm only him on Halloween night, thats all. Wanna buy some pegs Dave?
    My son gets lost in these rooms of mine. I often find him tucked away checking stuff out. He loves the music! Has no choice.