1. I was at this show and lost my tickets many years ago. Wish I still had it. Didn't know at the time how historic being at that concert was. Such a small arena club show
  2. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]
    I was at this show and lost my tickets many years ago. Wish I still had it. Didn't know at the time how historic being at that concert was. Such a small arena club show
    That "Zoo Starts Here" sign was from the front a newspaper box in Lakeland that I just had to have.

Those were good times (the good old young, single, unencumbered days! Drove from Atlanta to Lakeland to Miami to Charlotte to Atlanta. First 4 shows in 6 days before heading to Boston for St Paddy's day gig!

Man, I wish I could still travel like that!
  3. Yessir. From St Paddy's Day in Boston.

Dirty Old Town and Van Diemen's Land are not listed here, so I'm not sure if those were verbally added during the show, pre-planned or what, but this was handed to me by a stage hand I made nice with during show...
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Yessir. From St Paddy's Day in Boston.

Dirty Old Town and Van Diemen's Land are not listed here, so I'm not sure if those were verbally added during the show, pre-planned or what, but this was handed to me by a stage hand I made nice with during show...
    Or it may be that this was the basic generic set list that was generated for every show to use as a foundation.
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    That "Zoo Starts Here" sign was from the front a newspaper box in Lakeland that I just had to have.

Those were good times (the good old young, single, unencumbered days! Drove from Atlanta to Lakeland to Miami to Charlotte to Atlanta. First 4 shows in 6 days before heading to Boston for St Paddy's day gig!

Man, I wish I could still travel like that!
    Yeah I was young and could only do some shows that tour but 2001 I did same crazy travel week as you did.
    Opening night Miami - to Charlotte - Atlanta all in a week.
    Great memories
  6. We were at all the same shows!
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Yessir. From St Paddy's Day in Boston.

Yeah I think that is probably a generic setlist (identical for several shows in a row) from where they'd deviate on the fly with improptu performances or whatever. It's still an INCREDIBLE memory for a setlist geek like myself Caress it, lucky guy!