1. haha that stroke me too!

Tickets have become progressively worse over the years
  2. Two new books:

- Faraway So Close by BP Fallon
    - From The Ground Up - 360 Official Photobook

Found them both hidden away in dusty vintage stores.
  3. Interesting. I might whip one of those up myself.

Edit: Very interesting indeed. Who knew my Joshua Tree cassette was Malaysian? Or my War cassette was Polish.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Two new books:

- Faraway So Close by BP Fallon
    - From The Ground Up - 360 Official Photobook

Found them both hidden away in dusty vintage stores.
    Faraway So Close is one of my favourite U2 books, it's really good. Some excellent pics and interesting facts. I hope you like it
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Interesting. I might whip one of those up myself.

Edit: Very interesting indeed. Who knew my Joshua Tree cassette was Malaysian? Or my War cassette was Polish.
    That's reminded me that I need to list my Omagh Across The Bridge of Hope cassette.

Just noticed that my Rose Bowl DVD isn't on there either, although perhaps it should be left off it.

6. Yeah, just forget that it exists.

How accurate is the information provided by this site? I can't seem to find some of my CDs due to minor discrepancies between my copies and what is listed there. Perhaps I need a better look later.
  7. I guess it's accurate up to a point. I thought Discogs is the go to marketplace for vinyl and well pretty much any medium. You should be able to find them if they're major releases, if not then you can add the information to the site. I can't seem to find the cassette version of Across The Bridge Of Hope, only 2 CD versions are listed, so I'll add the information about it.
  8. Yeah they're big releases I'll look harder later on for the exact version.

9. Had to share this one. Unfortunately, I didn't go to this show but just recently bought the stub off Ebay. 2 opposite sides of the ticket taped together to make a full ticket. 11/14/81 Boston