1. Gotta get some more of those Haha. I have a good few.
  2. I just have two halves. Managed to catch some more during London 3 too but they fell out of my pocket. I certainly wouldn't pay 99p for a piece though

Pesky little buggers to catch as well. They'd get within a certain distance and then get blown halfway across the arena.
  3. One of the pieces of paper fell into my hands during Glasgow 2, I put it in my pocket and took it out after the show and it had ripped again!

Anyway, not got much in my collection, the one thing that does stick out is the Pop Picture disc vinyl.

I got it from a used music store near my home town. Cost me £25,which for the shop it was from is very expensive!
  4. Very expensive for a fake item
  5. I took around 50 page halves from Barcelona2... I guess if they all sell for £1 I can have a lot more pints in Dublin Might try! I didn't think people are so stupid!
  6. Got a call from my grandfather saying he found my father's old vinyls...October, Wide Awake in America, Heroin (Sinead O'Connor and The Edge) and others. Looks like I need a record player

7. Came across another few old CDs today , don't know how rare they are though