1. Originally posted by thefly108:Got a call from my grandfather saying he found my father's old vinyls...October, Wide Awake in America, Heroin (Sinead O'Connor and The Edge) and others. Looks like I need a record player
    Sounds great!

Post some pictures if you get the chance!
  2. I will, I could not find Heroin sadly, though it's said to be in the clutter...

However I found October and Wide Awake (no sleeve), plus a Beatles album and a Star Wars collaboration of some kind. Going to purchase a turntable. And more vinyls
  3. All the albums obviously on CD
    Few albums on vinyl
    A load of singles

U2 By U2 book.
    Northside Story.

Managed to pick up a few propaganda magazines in my local used music shop. Bargains!

Also got a pop picture disc vinyl and the 360 and NLOTTH deluxe boxsets.

That's all i can think about off the top of my head. Going to index it all soon

If there's no tour in 2016, then i'm definitely going to start buying more U2 promos and the like.
  4. Ok, took a while but:

5. And:

Both October and WAIA were in my grandparents' attic!
  6. Oh and also also a Christmas gift to myself. $17 USD on Amazon

7. Is the Paris tshirt classed as collectible ? Guess it will be

8. Most obviously my most precious item. Not "found" on the ground, not bought on ebay, not "gotten from someone else" - but picked up from press window under my name.
    That's the moment, when all expensive bought memorabilia and any item, you don't have a personal connection to become completely worthless for you but this tiny little thing becomes more than priceless and just the perfect item to close your personal i+e tour.
  9. My Bono Sunglasses Collection
  10. I have:

Achtung Baby Vinyl (x rated version)
    Wide Awake in Europe vinyl
    Tons of other records (will post later)
    Tons of posters including a gigantic Joshua Tree one, probably five feet by three, Rattle and Hum movie poster, several from Zoo TV era.
    Magazines from Zooropa era.
    Zoo TV/Vertigo/360/ie concert programs
    All time magazines (except Joshua Tree one)
    Numb, Achtung Baby and Red rocks VHS tapes
    Will post pics tomorrow of all records and posters.

11. Some poster pics: