1. My Dad and I were talking about U2 last night, he mentioned that he had some records in the attic and said that I could have them if I wanted! Of course I wanted them! All I need now... is a turntable.

2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:My Dad and I were talking about U2 last night, he mentioned that he had some records in the attic and said that I could have them if I wanted! Of course I wanted them! All I need now... is a turntable.

[image]
    Wow, they look pretty good too nice find!
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:My Dad and I were talking about U2 last night, he mentioned that he had some records in the attic and said that I could have them if I wanted! Of course I wanted them! All I need now... is a turntable.

[image]
    Nice! They do look really good.

I'm also kind of glad to know I'm not the only person who got some LPs before getting a way to actually play them...
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Nice! They do look really good.

I'm also kind of glad to know I'm not the only person who got some LPs before getting a way to actually play them...
    Haha, yes. I now have 4 records but no turntable to play them on. Atleast with Another Time, Another Place, there's a digital download.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:My Dad and I were talking about U2 last night, he mentioned that he had some records in the attic and said that I could have them if I wanted! Of course I wanted them! All I need now... is a turntable.

[image]

6. AW balls wrong picture
  7. Bullet > Running > WOWY > 40 is a strong contender to the best encore ever. Great concert and great memory, lizardking, thanks for sharing!
  8. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:My Dad and I were talking about U2 last night, he mentioned that he had some records in the attic and said that I could have them if I wanted! Of course I wanted them! All I need now... is a turntable.

[image]
    Be careful! Once you get that turntable, there's no turning back on the vinyl addiction!
  9. My vinyl collection: Boy, October, War, The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby & Songs of Innocence.