1. Absolutely no hurries. Same for you Gerard. We got all the time in the world!
  2. Originally posted by gurtholfin:Is there interest in the CD singles? I figured there wasn't much as the content is all available elsewhere.

Over the past year, I've sold off most (99%) of my CD collection as I've put it all on hard drives. At one point,had around 1000 official release CDs (plus 3000 CDRs of concerts).

Now I'm down to very few and of those are CD singles from the Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Achtung and maybe an oddball from Pop. The only reason that I still have these is coz the used shop didn't want them and I haven't put them on eBay yet.

If anyone's interested and doesn't wanna mess with eBay, just say so and I'll get a list together tonight.

if you might find in your list, JT CD singles in cardboard sleeve, pls let me know.
  3. My J-Tree singles are in jewel cases, iirc.

Have the Streets maxi-single on vinyl.

Has Silver & Gold and Race Against Time, again, iirc.
  4. All I want to keep is my 90's digipaks so a few vinyls to go if any interest.

5. double
  6. gerard, how much for boy, october (remastered) and AB?
  7. AB and October remastered are sold.
  8. how much UABR and U218 Singles vinyls?
  9. Originally posted by gurtholfin:Is there interest in the CD singles? I figured there wasn't much as the content is all available elsewhere.

Over the past year, I've sold off most (99%) of my CD collection as I've put it all on hard drives. At one point,had around 1000 official release CDs (plus 3000 CDRs of concerts).

Now I'm down to very few and of those are CD singles from the Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Achtung and maybe an oddball from Pop. The only reason that I still have these is coz the used shop didn't want them and I haven't put them on eBay yet.

If anyone's interested and doesn't wanna mess with eBay, just say so and I'll get a list together tonight.
    I still collect CD singles. Pre-1990 are quite hard to find I think, the only single I have from before Achtung Baby is All I Want Is You. On the other hand, Pop singles seem to be everywhere and are dirt cheap. I'd be interested in seeing a list of what you have.
  10. if anyone happens to have POP on vinyl with the cover being in a good to very good condition.. let me know, please
  11. Okay... CD Singles:

New Year's Day (Treasure, Fire Live, Threw a Brick Live, Day Without Me Live)
    With or Without You (Luminous Times, Walk to the Water)
    Still Haven't Found (Spanish Eyes , Deep in the Heart)
    Streets (Race Against Time, Silver & Gold, Sweetest Thing)
    Angel (Room at the Heartbreak Hotel, Love Rescue Me)
    Desire (Hallelujah Here She Comes, Desire Remix)
    All I Want (Unchained Melody, Everlasting Love)
    When Love Comes to Town (Dancing Barefoot, Love-town Remix, God Part 2 Remix)
    One (Lady Spinning, Satellite of Love, Night & Day Remix)
    Wild Horses (Paint it Black, Fortunate Son, Wild Horses Remix)
    Real Thing (Salome, Where Did it All Go Wrong, Spinning Head Remix)
    Stay (Under My Skin, Slow Dancing, Bullet Live, Blindness Live, Lemon Remix)