1. What things do you want to get rid of? And are going to sell them?
  2. I've got all the albums up to Achtung Baby on vinyl plus a few of the remastered vinyls.

I'd happily sell them on at a fair price.
  3. About to box away all these vinyls with again. Anybody interested in any before they go into storage. Looking to raise a few pennies for a potential Amsterdam trip.
  4. Can you list all of them or maybe a group pic? Always helps with the sale. I would happily take some of them off your hands.
  5. It was to follow but I got a text asking to go for a bike ride. Shall sort tonight.
  6. Is there interest in the CD singles? I figured there wasn't much as the content is all available elsewhere.

Over the past year, I've sold off most (99%) of my CD collection as I've put it all on hard drives. At one point,had around 1000 official release CDs (plus 3000 CDRs of concerts).

Now I'm down to very few and of those are CD singles from the Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Achtung and maybe an oddball from Pop. The only reason that I still have these is coz the used shop didn't want them and I haven't put them on eBay yet.

If anyone's interested and doesn't wanna mess with eBay, just say so and I'll get a list together tonight.
  7. Happened to dig out my vinyl and have a few of the singles that are on 33s so have like 4 or 5 songs each. Haven't looked at those in years.

Brought back good memories as most were bought in the mid-80s when I was in high school and at the height of my U2 fandom.

Even have a couple of shows on vinyl - one from Auckland 84 and the Self Aid performance. Had more at one point but sold them at some point for some reason.
  8. Originally posted by gurtholfin:Is there interest in the CD singles? I figured there wasn't much as the content is all available elsewhere.

Over the past year, I've sold off most (99%) of my CD collection as I've put it all on hard drives. At one point,had around 1000 official release CDs (plus 3000 CDRs of concerts).

Now I'm down to very few and of those are CD singles from the Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum, Achtung and maybe an oddball from Pop. The only reason that I still have these is coz the used shop didn't want them and I haven't put them on eBay yet.

If anyone's interested and doesn't wanna mess with eBay, just say so and I'll get a list together tonight.
    1000 official CDs is a shitload of 'em! There's always interest in the odd single release, mainly because of sentimental/collection reasons. There's always people starting out with a collection and CD singles are the most obvious to start with as they are cheap and small!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    1000 official CDs is a shitload of 'em! There's always interest in the odd single release, mainly because of sentimental/collection reasons. There's always people starting out with a collection and CD singles are the most obvious to start with as they are cheap and small!
    That said, I would personally love if you had the Stay single with Under My Skin and Slow Dancing Always wanted it but never seem to pull the trigger and get it
  10. Sure, I get that, but I've gone fully over to digital and CDs are essentially coasters to me.

And I do have the Stay single. 99% sure.
  11. If you got the Stay single, then post that list with everything else and I'll make you an offer for a few ones as well!
  12. Probably late tonight or tomorrow as I'm busy tonight.