1. So have you received your SOI from 2015 RSD?
    I have #0708
  2. I bought some extra LP's this week to put some U2 stuff on the wall instead of in a cabinet, looks much better:

3. that looks good! I could do the same with my U2 vinyl's, but then I can't play them
  4. Looks good. I don't have any post-1990 vinyls of any kind Vinyls up to Achtung Baby, then my collection is almost entirely CD (I have cassettes too).

Was it you Dieder who was selling some CD singles?
  5. Cool, Remy!
  6. Originally posted by iTim:Looks good. I don't have any post-1990 vinyls of any kind Vinyls up to Achtung Baby, then my collection is almost entirely CD (I have cassettes too).

yes! I sold them all to Scott. Hopefully they've arrived by now. Funnily enough, my material U2 collections seems less and less worth to me. I like to have the vinyl's, some books and the cd's, but I really do not mind all the box sets I have. I never even look at them. I play the music and I have a feeling with the band and music that have no attachment to the material
  7. I'll be planning to get rid of a few more things. The only items I still really like are the Achtung Baby digipacks.
  8. Originally posted by dieder:[..]
    yes! I sold them all to Scott. Hopefully they've arrived by now. Funnily enough, my material U2 collections seems less and less worth to me. I like to have the vinyl's, some books and the cd's, but I really do not mind all the box sets I have. I never even look at them. I play the music and I have a feeling with the band and music that have no attachment to the material
    Ah, no worries. I was going to PM you, but I saw that someone else was ready to make an offer too. I didn't want the complete lot, so I thought I'd wait to see if someone else did. Then I forgot about it. But I'm glad you sold them all as one.

And my Achtung Baby did pack arrived last week actually, £1.30 from the States. Very nice it is too.
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Looks good. I don't have any post-1990 vinyls of any kind Vinyls up to Achtung Baby, then my collection is almost entirely CD (I have cassettes too).

I've a few pre-achtung baby vinyls I'd be happy to shift.
  10. What an amazing sight
  11. I just got back from the u2 vancouver shows... will see these CD on tuesday

Originally posted by dieder:[..]
  12. It looks great Remy! There is no comparison between that and a blank wall!