1. Since the last message here I found

and this one must hit my collection soon

2. You could make that yourself with very little fuss. And, it'd cost you much less.
  3. Hi all, I am intending to sell my U2 collection of vinyl, I have all early singles including:

U2-3 7" on CBS picture sleeve
    pride picture disc 7"
    I still haven't found 7"
    one tree hill 7" Aus/ new Zealand release
    2 hearts 7"
    sbs 7" german release
    In gods country 7"
    who's gonna ride your wild horses 7"
    desire 7"
    one 7"
    fire 7"
    Gloria 7"
    I will follow 7" cbs pic sleeve
    a celebration 7"
    Unforgettable fire 7" gatefold edition
    11 o'clock 7" pic sleeve cbs
    wowy 7"
    the fly 7"
    when love comes to town 7"
    even better 7"
    a day without me 7" single only, no picture sleeve

streets 12"
    angel of harlem 12"
    nyd 12"
    Unforgettable fire 12"
    all I want is you 12"

BOOTLEGS

double LP live at Brixton academy 3rd nov 1984, one red vinyl, one purple vinyl

live at lypton village 5th nov 1984 green vinyl

interview piture disc, Philadelphia 1987

more than dreams (29th 11 1984) picture disc DORTMUND

the Philadelphia interviews volume 1 and 2 red and green vinyl

the cork connection 8-8-1987 one red one blue vinyl

U2 Dubliners 1980's demo's and out takes, black vinyl

tear down the walls 29th april 1987 Chicago, black vinyl double LP

party politicians rome may, 1987 yellow vinyl

U2 paris 12-12-89, black vinyl

All are in excellent condition, picture sleeves and photo's will be provided incl record id numbers. They have been bought and collected by me and all brought in the 1980's.

Please email me at: a_jonesu2@hotmail.com if you have a serious offer on any of these and I will email the relevant pictures back. Please no time wasters and only serious offers considered. Do not offend me or cause embarrassment by poor offers as I, as well as you, know their worth, in particular the early singles on CBS. I am willing to sell together or individually.

alan
  4. Have crap lying around that I don't need. Nothing Impressive but it might fill a gap. Remaster vinyls of the first few albums and Joshua tree. Should all be mind. NLOTH 12". AIWIY in a tin case, few other 7" singles. Zooropa dog tags. Probably a few other things as well that I haven't gotten around to checking.
  5. You're selling NLOTH on vinyl? How much?
  6. What's it worth to you? I know the shits are a few bob to post but as to what to charge im it so sure.
  7. I should really ask what its condition is like first but I'm assuming it'll be pristine since it has been in your possession. About £25 or £30 to me - willing to up it if the offer is not up to scratch. Aye, vinyls are expensive to post.
  8. It's never been touched. Not sure I ever took it out of the strong plastic to flick through the album art, never mind play the thing.

Call it £32 all in?
  9. You have yourself a deal. Let me know when you're ready and we'll sort everything out.