1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Have crap lying around that I don't need. Nothing Impressive but it might fill a gap. Remaster vinyls of the first few albums and Joshua tree. Should all be mind. NLOTH 12". AIWIY in a tin case, few other 7" singles. Zooropa dog tags. Probably a few other things as well that I haven't gotten around to checking.

these dog tags have my name all over 'em, you know

2. If I don't get any life changing offers them maybe I'll accept a few Guinness of I make it Down for St Paddy's.

3. I don't have the slightest idea of how much do they go for over at eBay but I swear I will double pay for them if you make it
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I don't have the slightest idea of how much do they go for over at eBay but I swear I will double pay for them if you make it

Yours for the price of a yet to be determined number of Guinness.
  5. Just got your parcel today, thanks heaps Geremy love it!
  6. Collector help wanted.....
    I know I will be getting specific for a lot of you out there and for some of you I know you will be just shake your head!!, but I'm closing in on one of my life long collecting goals.so here goes.

There are just over 40 different Canadian LP U2 pressing (from a collecting standpoint each label variation would be a different pressing)........ so for example... here are the different 'BOY' pressings not including promos.

Boy Canada ISL 9646 Red / Yellow label
    Boy Canada ISL 9646 stretch PS - blue label (listing above hole)
    Boy Canada XILP 9646-Q blue label / different cat no / with maple leaf
    Boy Canada ISL 9646 Sunburst with Green Tree
    Boy Canada ISL 9646 New Palm Tree
    Boy Canada ISL 9646 New Palm Tree - Columbia House
    Boy Canada ISL 9646 blue label with Columbia House

So saying that I am looking for the following 3 pressings:
    - "Boy ISL 9646 blue label with Columbia House"

- "Under A Blood Red Sky" ISM 127 White with Black Palm Tree

- "Wide Awake In America" ISM 90279-1 Columbia House - Black Label'

I am also looking for the Canadian 7 inch / 45 of "Two Hearts beat As One" Jukebox version with large hole....

Overall, the 3 LP's aren't really valuable to the average person and most people don't realize they have them I would be interesting in talking sale or trade for any of the 3 Lp's... As for the 7" two hearts J/B... this is a little more special

Best regards and help.
    Scott
  7. Likely moving apartment next month so before all my stuff goes away into boxes again is there anything of interest to anyone? Its all going to end up never seeing the light of day again.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Likely moving apartment next month so before all my stuff goes away into boxes again is there anything of interest to anyone? Its all going to end up never seeing the light of day again.

That same stuff you posted a few weeks back? Any more or any less items?