1. Cool to see you posted it!!! I only got a direct mp3 link from you so I didn't see that message on Soundcloud.

2. I'd be very surprised if I didn't since I do that by default. Maybe it's worn out, which would also surprise me, or maybe you're deaf Let me listen and listen for it.
  3. Speaking of which, I've found Dunlop Max Grip to be an even better choice than Herdims for getting that grit on Edge-ish riffs. THey're absolutely not good for strumming though.

4. Comparing myself to the real thing, the Herdim grit isn't all that audible in the verses on either, because it's played with a quite light touch, but I do think it's there when the picking has a bit more umph.

Maybe Edge has his stuff a bit more on the verge of breakup than I do and that is what you're hearing.
  5. You mean the amp and tone more crancked up? That's possible. Anyway, it's a real good cover to be a one-take Well done mister!
  6. Maybe it's that SDD-3000's boost. That is rather integral in his sound. I'm also boosting quite a bit, but more cleanly.
  7. Nice post Yogi , I like that .
  8. I thought this was pretty cool.

9. I find this..i didn t know them