1. I had a quick shot at it this evening, which also worked to test my new camera Not the best vocals I can provide since I've just passed a flu, but what I do care?

2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I had a quick shot at it this evening, which also worked to test my new camera Not the best vocals I can provide since I've just passed a flu, but what I do care?

[html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//[YouTube Video]NCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I had a quick shot at it this evening, which also worked to test my new camera Not the best vocals I can provide since I've just passed a flu, but what I do care?

[html]&lt;iframe width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;315&quot; src=&quot;//[YouTube Video]NCs&quot; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;[/html]

Cool Sergio
  4. Thank you both! I might do a full version of LIB Edge style, I've been wanting since some time ago and now I got this new camera that accepts an external microphone so I want to record more covers and more originals... Maybe I start spamming this thread more often
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you both! I might do a full version of LIB Edge style, I've been wanting since some time ago and now I got this new camera that accepts an external microphone so I want to record more covers and more originals... Maybe I start spamming this thread more often

You are welcome ! i want to listen your versions of U2 songs with your snippets
  6. Some or most of you probably already know 2Cellos, but this takes playing the cello to a whole new level.

7. Holy mother

8. :X :X

9. LOOOOOOL.

Kill me, please. I have destroyed No You Girls, so kill me hahahahaha.