1. and find this ...interesting snippets

2. My God, Hawkmoon and Babyface fit in PERFECTLY!!! I bow to that guy

3. I thought the same ... i think you do some snippets created by yourself too or not ?
  4. Yes, I do... But I would never ever have thought of doing Babyface inside AIWIY

5. LOL

I do many snippets into other songs, Pato. Seeing this vid you can only imagine how many songs I would fit into, let's say, Bad or Discothèque Bono should ask me if he runs short of snippets anytime hahaha

6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

[..]

LOL

I do many snippets into other songs, Pato. Seeing this vid you can only imagine how many songs I would fit into, let's say, Bad or Discothèque Bono should ask me if he runs short of snippets anytime hahaha

[html]<iframe width="400" height="225" src="//[YouTube Video] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

I already knew that video ... i think that s is a kind of medley ... I knew you are a musician thats why i ask you which medley you do or can fit in a u2 song ... because i wish i can do myself but i m far to do
  7. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

I already knew that video ... i think that s is a kind of medley ... I knew you are a musician thats why i ask you which medley you do or can fit in a u2 song ... because i wish i can do myself but i m far to do

haha, yeah, it's not actually snippets but a whole medley, I was just joking As proper snippets, I use to sing Stay during Love Is Blindness' intro and instrumental parts, Ultraviolet's "I remember/Now we lie" verses during Staring At The Sun's intro, Twilight and The Unforgettable Fire during A Man And A Woman and some others. The Stay/LIB one is pretty fucking great if I may say so
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

haha, yeah, it's not actually snippets but a whole medley, I was just joking As proper snippets, I use to sing Stay during Love Is Blindness' intro and instrumental parts, Ultraviolet's "I remember/Now we lie" verses during Staring At The Sun's intro, Twilight and The Unforgettable Fire during A Man And A Woman and some others. The Stay/LIB one is pretty fucking great if I may say so

mmm now i want to listen that ...it sound like awesome ideas ...