1. I knew about this stuff, and I've always thought it was because of Bob Hewson's death etc. But I hadn't heard anything about that Iraq stuff with all that numbers and so. LOL, it makes sense, even though it seems a bit Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... Don't you think?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongI knew about this stuff, and I've always thought it was because of Bob Hewson's death etc. But I hadn't heard anything about that Iraq stuff with all that numbers and so. LOL, it makes sense, even though it seems a bit Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... Don't you think?

hahaha!!
    agreed!!
    I think is much simpler than the numerological answer...
    makes more sense to be father related or coffe related....
    but who knows??
  3. Originally posted by silkenskyYup, it's present on my CD too. Any idea who it refers to?

me , no but if it was my guess I'd say Bono's father, Bob, especially because it was U2's first CD since the passing of Bono's father.
  4. Originally posted by molang7me , no but if it was my guess I'd say Bono's father, Bob, especially because it was U2's first CD since the passing of Bono's father.
    The same here
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The same here

Yeah, that Garden of Eden thing was a crock....
  6. Maybe one of the band members likes that song:

"Oh sugar sugar, oh honey honey..." and lost their tape of it. Hence, 'Miss You Sugar'.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins"Oh sugar sugar, oh honey honey..." and lost their tape of it. Hence, 'Miss You Sugar'.
    Hhahahaah probably that's the reason
  8. A souvenir from the good old days when Bono and sugar were still together:

9. Originally posted by yeahA souvenir from the good old days when Bono and sugar were still together:
    Mwahahahaha
  10. Originally posted by yeahA souvenir from the good old days when Bono and sugar were still together:

[image]

hahaha!!
    nice!!
  11. Originally posted by yeahA souvenir from the good old days when Bono and sugar were still together:

[image]

That's it!
  12. No secret message on my HTDAAB CD ...maybe becasue all my CDs are "Ukraine originals"?