1. How much, if you don't mind me asking?

2. 120 euros for the ticket, prices ranged from 100 to 300 euros.
    Another 120 for the flight and then some money to sleep, eat, lie on the beach and a great two-day trip is born Looking forward to it
  3. Quite expensive for Champions League, in my opinion. Then again, it Barcelona.Tickets are between £43 and £63 at Old Trafford, but you have to go through a ballot to get them.

But, it should be a good match and you'll no doubt have a great time in Spain
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Quite expensive for Champions League, in my opinion. Then again, it Barcelona.Tickets are between £43 and £63 at Old Trafford, but you have to go through a ballot to get them.

But, it should be a good match and you'll no doubt have a great time in Spain

Yes it is quite expensive, still lots of seats for sale for a reason. In Spain it's very easy to get football tickets due to high prices and low economy. Champions League unfortunately is quite often very expensive.
  5. CL tickets are virtually unaffordable for the standard working class dude here

6. Really ? Seems sold out every time though, no ?

7. What about regular competition? Still lots of open seats there too.

8. For huge matches like Real Madrid vs another big team or Barça vs huge team yes, but the rest of the matches rarely go above a 65% of attendance I think.
  9. Die Bundesliga is the most affordable.

10. And a great competition Attended a few matches in the past few years, although I would love to attend a Dortmund match sometime.