1. this is probably a good place to ask, opinions on LVG? he's looking likely to take over as Spurs manager after the world cup. He cant come soon enough.
  2. Originally posted by Andrew_C:this is probably a good place to ask, opinions on LVG? he's looking likely to take over as Spurs manager after the world cup. He cant come soon enough.

Great coach, especially with young players (look at Ajax 1995). Help build Bayern to the way there are now. Same goes for Barca.
    But he is a bit of an asshole, who wants all the credit. Horrible with the media, I think with the English tabloids that could be a problem.
  3. I think Tottenham should be spared any more predictions. Their record is P7 W0 D2 L5
  4. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

Great coach, especially with young players (look at Ajax 1995). Help build Bayern to the way there are now. Same goes for Barca.
    But he is a bit of an asshole, who wants all the credit. Horrible with the media, I think with the English tabloids that could be a problem.

we have a lot of young talent, so that sounds promising.

The English media love ripping into foreign coaches, yet they kiss British Coaches arses. They gave AVB a hard time, now Tim is doing worse and they dont ask any tough questions lol.

I'd love LVG at Spurs, his CV would be the best we've had since I've been a fan.

5. FFS you've jinxed us, put them in the remaining 6 and Utd might finish above us
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

we have a lot of young talent, so that sounds promising.

The English media love ripping into foreign coaches, yet they kiss British Coaches arses. They gave AVB a hard time, now Tim is doing worse and they dont ask any tough questions lol.

I'd love LVG at Spurs, his CV would be the best we've had since I've been a fan.

With Van Gaal you can't really blame the media haha. He is just not good with the media. Don't really know how to explain it but he always feels like they are against him and want him to fail.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

With Van Gaal you can't really blame the media haha. He is just not good with the media. Don't really know how to explain it but he always feels like they are against him and want him to fail.

Same happened with AVB, he even called them out about it towards the end.
  8. I was at Anfield yesterday. Traveling back on the train most Spurs fans seem to have turned against Sherwood, with few defending him. Personally I think he can't to much with a team inherited from AVB. Individual mistakes, as well as poor decisions in the summer transfer window, cost us yesterday
  9. Boca lost at home against River 2-1 ...it was a good game

10. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

+1

I dont know his problems with the media ...but sure a great coach
  11. Van Gaal is a clown. Sorry to the Dutchies (Juichen !!!), but he is. I would be ashamed if he was coach of my team. Even though he is almost a certainty to good result.