1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Better in your team than in the opposite - that's for sure.

[html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//[YouTube Video] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]
    [html]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//[YouTube Video] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

Hahaha he is a killer ...even he kick a partner .. he doens t forgive any
  2. Ronaldo was anonymous. Bale didn't do an awful lot either, Madrid posed the greatest threat through Di Maria on the left. Benzema could've put it beyond Barcelona before half time, it's a shame he didn't.
  3. For the final prediction listing, we'll iron out tied positions as following:

1. Number of points
    2. Average across the season
    3. Highest number of 5's
    4. Highest number of 4's
    5. If still tied, both shall be eliminated for being awkward

Sound fair? At the moment it's just sorted alphabetically by username.
  4. Isnt the average just the number of points divided by the number of rounds? Or will you only count participated rounds?
  5. Originally posted by iTim:For the final prediction listing, we'll iron out tied positions as following:

1. Number of points
    2. Average across the season
    3. Highest number of 5's
    4. Highest number of 4's
    5. If still tied, both shall be eliminated for being awkward

Sound fair? At the moment it's just sorted alphabetically by username.

In my opinion it should be:

1. Number of points.
    2. If one of them is LikeASong, he wins automatically.
    3. If none of them is LikeASong, LikeASong shall choose his favorite user of the 2.

If your poorer proposal goes ahead I'm fine with it
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Isnt the average just the number of points divided by the number of rounds? Or will you only count participated rounds?

Only participated rounds. If someone got to the same points in less rounds, that should be rewarded I think.

Sergio, it's a good plan. When you do the World Cup prediction game, feel free to implement it
  7. Funnily enough (not joking) I wanted to open, publicly thank you for organizing the predictions this evening. It might sound opportunist or skunk now, but...
  8. I should thank you lot for making it a success really. We regularly have over fifteen participants per round which is great

(Just a shame Pato is one of them)
  9. Originally posted by iTim:I should thank you lot for making it a success really. We regularly have over fifteen participants per round which is great

(Just a shame Pato is one of them)

Is not me ..is my lucky ... i have nothing to do with

and it will be awesome the WC prediction game ..i m in
  10. Just purchased tickets for Barcelona - Atletico next week in the Champions League

11. Lucky you !

Ask Messi a shirt for me please !