1. Considering that U2's GA tickets are under $100, I hope it's a joke. But apparently floor tickets are generally very expensive and everyone I talk to about U2's floor tickets ask me if I'm joking.

I ended up buying tickets anyways thanks to Coldplay offering presales to Citi card holders. Figured if I don't want them later it'll be stupid easy to resell.
  2. £80 doesn't seem so expensive now.
  3. too expensive for Coldplay, now they are a boyband IMO, the first 3 albums were perfect and live acts too, then too much commercials
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Reminds me of that stand up-comedian (forgot his name) that used to come on stage in a long fastened up raincoat and say...

"People often come up to me and say...

'Hey you...
    Get out of my back garden'.

Very funny
  5. They introduced VIP GA for every European show, I think?

Early entry for like 70 quid more. Madness.
  6. Why anyone would buy a standard GA for Coldplay bothers me.
  7. For San Diego, standard GA is $225. VIP GA (Front Row 16-25) is $525, Super VIP GA (Front Row 1-15) is $750. I got tickets fairly close to the catwalk as standard GA. I'm willing to drop that sort of money every so often and in the event I don't want it anymore it'll be easy to sell.

Basically what they've done is they've removed the aspect of waiting in line all day for a good GA spot and turned the best floor spots into VIP seats. They could honestly make way more money if they removed the chairs, made GA tickets cheaper, and had everyone pack it in like sardines...
  8. it's a shame
  9. Can anyone help me to get a ticket for Coldplay 03/07/17 Milano?
  10. 'People like Coldplay and Voted For The Nazi's, you can't trust people!'

Great Peep Show reference.