1. On the last tour did Coldplay always do a snippet of another band during Warning Sign? In Brisbane they snippet a local, terrific band, Powderfinger and Chris said 'we miss you Powderfinger'. Just wondering if they did something like that anywhere else?

Warning Sign is hands down my favourite Coldplay song, so coupled with a great snippet, it was the highlight of when I saw them on the last tour.

2. I wanted to post this last week when I relooked it up, but I had forgotten this had happened at one point. Wish they would bring it into rotation on the next tour, but it was nice to hear it at least once on this tour (not counting the snippet the night before).

3. They know it's a fan favorite so I don't know why the hell don't they play it more often
  4. Agreed, Amsterdam is such a stunning song though i wouldn't want it to become overplayed and have them going through the motions (looking at you The Scientist)

My favorite Coldplay song of the moment and probably one of my all time favorites by them is Up With the Birds... so beautiful. How does a song like that happen!?
  5. I'm not listening to much/any Coldplay at the moment but ^ that happened to me with Up In Flames. By far the best on the album for me, and one of their bests. Just gets me every time.
  6. Up in Flames and Up With the Birds are my go to songs on Mylo! And oh man don't make me feel old, it's been two years already OMG. I'm still at the same community college as when it was released WTF...
  7. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Up in Flames and Up With the Birds are my go to songs on Mylo! And oh man don't make me feel old, it's been two years already OMG. I'm still at the same community college as when it was released WTF...

And 2 years ago by this time I was doing this:

http://u2start.com/topic/by-post/442406/

Originally posted by LikeASong:OMG!!!! I've sneaked into the Las Ventas bullring and taken lots of pics of the stage - although it's not completely built yet! I will share them later. Im exciteed ^^
  8. I wouldn't mind that Strat