Streets
    One

Encore:
    NEW or rarity
    The Fly
    NEW or rarity
    NEW or rarity
    WOWY

Too much like Vertigo Tour don't you think?
  3. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Too much like Vertigo Tour don't you think?

a bit, but this could change as soon as the new album comes out.
  4. Originally posted by diederthey should play the fly two times vertigo tour style and elevation tour style

and PLEASE open with MOFO! love that show opening. MO FO MO FO MIAMI MOFO MOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOO give it up now!

Mofo will never open ever again. However I've found a spot for it opening an encore set. IT WILL BE BACK!
  5. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Mofo will never open ever again. However I've found a spot for it opening an encore set. IT WILL BE BACK!

NO! God Part 2 was my idea for an encore opener! Although a return of Mofo would be all too welcome...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    NO! God Part 2 was my idea for an encore opener! Although a return of Mofo would be all too welcome...

They can rotate! When God opens it'll be followed by Desire. When Mofo opens, HMTMKMKM! Deal?
  7. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

They can rotate! When God opens it'll be followed by Desire. When Mofo opens, HMTMKMKM! Deal?

Aha, I like that - we just got to get in touch with B-Man and the Stooges...

And UTEOTW should make a return to the main set (on a more regular basis) and be followed by WGRYWH, yes? Full electric, of course...
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Aha, I like that - we just got to get in touch with B-Man and the Stooges...

And UTEOTW should make a return to the main set (on a more regular basis) and be followed by WGRYWH, yes? Full electric, of course...

Have a feeling they might give UTEOTW a break next tour.

WGRYWH Full electric of course! It's been too long since it was a regular. In fact it was never a regular! Do you think it's possible we can spam every topic with WGRYWH?
  9. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

WGRYWH Full electric of course! It's been too long since it was a regular. In fact it was never a regular! Do you think it's possible we can spam every topic with WGRYWH?

Please don't do that! Don't spam every topic with the f*cking WGRYWH...
    Am I the only one who doesn't overrate this song? It's a nice song, but it's not that special
    It's the worst of AB
    Yes, even behind EBTTRT
  10. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Please don't do that! Don't spam every topic with the f*cking WGRYWH...
    Am I the only one who doesn't overrate this song? It's a nice song, but it's not that special
    It's the worst of AB
    Yes, even behind EBTTRT

Harry, should we take him out the back?
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

We can, but I've a feeling we'd get shot lol. I have the same fears about UTEOTW BUT the fact that they play them both in G these days would mean that they could repeat the ZooTV approach...

...although only if they reverted to the Elevation format of UTEOTW, the Vertigo versions lacked spunk if you get me (and yes I did say spunk, but I've been watching too much Blackadder recently lol...)

2005-05-28 - Boston, Massachusetts - Fleet Center; download that bootleg and you'll get the idea about the 'segue' (I say segue, it's not quite but it's still great), one of the best encores on the entire tour for me, the place was buzzing from start to finish and the encore sent everyone to the stratosphere lol! (don't be put off by the harsh 3-star rating too )

ANd WGRYWH did get a fairly regular spot on ZooTV, it got played more times than NYD, but the problem, I guess, was that when both segued perfectly from UTEOTW, they had to mix and match - the Sydney DVD would have been bettered if WGRYWH had been played instead of NYD...although that said, it's an awesome performance so it kinda makes up for it...
  12. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Harry, should we take him out the back?

Yes, that blasphemer's had it coming for too long...

How can he say that it's worse than the album version of TTTYAATW?!