1. Disagree, strongly disagree. If someone doens't want to know what they're reheasing he has his right not to know it and to keep on visiting the site, because the spoiling chat&news SHOULD be restricted to the Spoling Topics like the Rehearsals or the Stage ones. It's unfair making the whole site unavailable for those who don't wanna know.

It's not that difficult, people. Keep the spoiling chat into the topic marked with SPOILER. People will thank you
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Disagree, strongly disagree. If someone doens't want to know what they're reheasing he has his right not to know it and to keep on visiting the site, because the spoiling chat&news SHOULD be restricted to the Spoling Topics like the Rehearsals or the Stage ones. It's unfair making the whole site unavailable for those who don't wanna know.

It's not that difficult, people. Keep the spoiling chat into the topic marked with SPOILER. People will thank you

Of course he has a right not to know. But trusting every visitor of this site not to let something slip in the wrong forum is wishful. That's all.

3. i don't mind seeing setlists but thought it was unfair for those who don't

an idea, a crew member could make this a SPOILER topic and open another one for those who choose not to know
  4. Not neccesary. There are enough SPOILER topics already, we are constantly talking about plausible setslits in the Rehearsals thread and so. No need. Just keep this topic as GUESSING setlists and it'll be fine for everyone

5. 1. No Line On The Horizion
    2. Get On Your Boots
    3. Magnificent
    4. Moment Of Surrender
    5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
    6. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
    7. Bullet the Blue Sky
    8. Miss Sarajevo
    9. Bad

Medley:
    10. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    11. City Of Blinding Lights
    12. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    13. Where The Streets Have No Name

14. Stand Up Comedy
    15. Until The End of The World
    16. Pride
    17. Walk On

Encore:
    18. Elevation
    19. Dirty Day
    20. Zooropa

Encore 2:
    21. With Or Without You
    22. One
  6. My bad guys Took care of it. lol. i just hope they rehearse discotheque and i'm good
  7. Looking back at these...nice to see none of us we're even close lol

8. I hate to bring this up again...but I'll still do so

I said that in May