1. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Now then…this is a cool little moment! Muse ran into to some technical troubles last night during Knights as (according to Dom)the sound mixer was having a meltdown). The band were running low on time due to the curfew so they went offstage for a few moments, came back onstage and…launched into Showbiz! There’s a pro-shot of all it as well.

First time they’ve ended with Showbiz since 2006. I have to say Matt did really well with it; he sang it much better than during the handful of 2019 performances. Just awesome.
    Hahaha I was coming to post the exact same. What the actual fuck!!! I would have passed away right there and then.

2. What a blast!!!
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I have to admit that I don't listen to Muse very much any more - jumped on the bandwagon at The Resistance; worked through their wonderful back catalogue; saw them three times; and jumped off after Drones - but was really hoping they'd do an XX version of this amazing album.

Thanks for the info.
    Pretty much exactly my journey with them. I don’t think I’ve ever fallen hard for then fallen so far out of love with a band like this before.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Pretty much exactly my journey with them. I don’t think I’ve ever fallen hard for then fallen so far out of love with a band like this before.
    Correct me if I’m wrong but did Muse get big in North America before The Resistance? I know they played all over in smaller venues (those setlists from the mid 2000s look incredible) but I don’t recall hearing much about them back then.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Correct me if I’m wrong but did Muse get big in North America before The Resistance? I know they played all over in smaller venues (those setlists from the mid 2000s look incredible) but I don’t recall hearing much about them back then.
    You are right, The Resistance was their first major breakout overseas. Until then they were playing medium theatres and clubs, but in 2010 they started playing arenas.
  6. Posting this before it all goes off with the Vegas shows!

The band are back for a few more dates. They played Dublin on Wednesday and both Apocalypse Please and Butterflies and Hurricanes made a return after 6/7 years! Lovely stuff. Seems they’re giving Absolution some love for its 20th anniversary.

Excited for Manchester tonight (which marks exactly 20 years since Absolution was released in the UK) and really hope they keep those two songs in…or potentially rotate them with two other less common Abso tracks? Sing for Absolution and Ruled by Secrecy would be amazing! Honestly though, I’d settle for Stockholm as it’s not a regular anymore I’ve not seen that in its full version for 7 years (?!).
  7. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Posting this before it all goes off with the Vegas shows!

The band are back for a few more dates. They played Dublin on Wednesday and both Apocalypse Please and Butterflies and Hurricanes made a return after 6/7 years! Lovely stuff. Seems they’re giving Absolution some love for its 20th anniversary.

Excited for Manchester tonight (which marks exactly 20 years since Absolution was released in the UK) and really hope they keep those two songs in…or potentially rotate them with two other less common Abso tracks? Sing for Absolution and Ruled by Secrecy would be amazing! Honestly though, I’d settle for Stockholm as it’s not a regular anymore I’ve not seen that in its full version for 7 years (?!).
    I saw the Dublin news and I was tremendously jealous, especially considering I actually HAD a ticket in my hand for that show but eventually let it go and sold it to a friend because I couldn't afford the trip to Dublin etc. To think I might have seen my 3rd favorite Muse song in one of its SUPER RARE outings is killing me

How crazy is that you haven't seen a full SS in 7 years, can't believe it.

Hoping for a STELLAR show tonight! I'm expecting a full report tomorrow, looking forward to hearing your thoughts. And I hope you get Sing For Absolution, that would be incredible ♥