1. HAARP and the outdoor Resistance/2nd shows I feel had the best of both worlds; great visuals and the performance came first. Plus, they were rotating their sets much better than in recent years.

I really don't think too much about song rotations on the night but it's quite clear that a song UD doesn't get that much of a reaction and yet they still choose to play it. They've got an amazing bunch of SINGLES they've neglected for years now which would go down a storm. It really does baffle me.

Another thing that surprised me about Plymouth is the lack of any outros. Not a single one. I was all geared up to hear the Duality riff after WSD and it never came! I'll also say there were a few times where Chris and Dom looked like they were going to fall asleep (UD). Matt was also more quiet than usual, even by his standards. The show needs some rockier numbers to keep the energy levels up.
  2. But with U2 it's still mostly about music and there are no other people on stage (with exceptions like Walk On on 360). Instead of actors it's always Bono doing different personas, but at Muse shows it's soo many actors and stunts during the last few tours...
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    But with U2 it's still mostly about music and there are no other people on stage (with exceptions like Walk On on 360). Instead of actors it's always Bono doing different personas, but at Muse shows it's soo many actors and stunts during the last few tours...
    haha yes, I remember the Prague show we saw together, at moments it felt like the actors had swallowed the band
  4. Great show yesterday in The Hague, a thrill to hear Verona live. The WOTP songs do really well live.
  5. I was there too yesterday. Totally agree with you!
  6. Have an outdoor IEM rig tested yesterday and have recorded the first 41 minutes if someone is interested I can upload it.
  7. Originally posted by one8ung:Have an outdoor IEM rig tested yesterday and have recorded the first 41 minutes if someone is interested I can upload it.
    Would be great to listen to that How did it turn out?
  8. Had a little bit of interference when people walked by, which is why I didn't do the whole concert.
  9. Originally posted by one8ung:Have an outdoor IEM rig tested yesterday and have recorded the first 41 minutes if someone is interested I can upload it.
    That would be great :O) I‘m attending tomorrow’s show in Cologne.
  10. Understood. I'm sure it will be an enjoyable listen anyway. Thanks in advance for the effort
  11. Originally posted by one8ung:Have an outdoor IEM rig tested yesterday and have recorded the first 41 minutes if someone is interested I can upload it.
    My son will be interested, he was there yesterday.
  12. The WOTP album songs were all superb. A real highlight of the night. I think it’s been the best album for live songs since BHaR.