1. Truth is, Bono often writes multiple verses for his songs. Then he will sing the non-recorded version in a live setting. Just look at how many alterations was done on Songs of Surrender.
  2. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[image]
    In the lyrics for Bad in the new subscriber book, it says "and so to find a way".
    I've always thought it was "and so to fade away", and I'm pretty sure that's what Bono sings live.

The lyrics are submitted for publishing usually long before the albums are done. Especially if they are being included in the design. And that’s what is here, the published lyrics. Which may have changed again since publishing.
  3. Mine shipped last night.
  4. Can't wait to sit down with some warm cocoa, put on my reading glasses, and quietly read the lyrics to Sunday Bloody Sunday. This band really knows how to pay it back to its fans.
  5. Originally posted by cmaly:Can't wait to sit down with some warm cocoa, put on my reading glasses, and quietly read the lyrics to Sunday Bloody Sunday. This band really knows how to pay it back to its fans.
    Post of the day 🍷
  6. I would expect some additional online content, also given the chapter about logging in onto u2.com while exploring the book. But maybe this was just to invite you to listen to the songs online, nothing more..
  7. Got mine today.

Looks nice but will likely be put on the shelf and rarely looked at.

Wishful thinking but Joshua Tour film would have been nicer, or even the Washington show filmed during E&I
  8. Nice score!
  9. Does it include officially released B-sides, or album cuts only?

Merely curious
  10. Album only
  11. The book contains the songs from the albums, as well as the non-album singles, and most of the B-sides. They missed a few Unforgettable Fire B-sides but the rest is in there. Only released material, and it appears they used the published versions of lyrics...