1. I just redeemed in Canada.
  2. I now have the redeem button.
  3. Got my book today. A really nice item. But lyrics (some B-Sides, Outtakes) are unfortunately missing or forgotten ("The three Sunrises" and "Love comes tumbling" are printed on the list on the backside of the book but are not present in the book, first thought there was a page missing). Maybe they come with the next volume?
  4. We are going to have to wait for U2W1's book for those.
  5. My subscription is due to renew next month. If we already know what the 2024 gift is, why isn't there an option to choose it when renewing?
  6. Originally posted by moaner:Got my book today. A really nice item. But lyrics (some B-Sides, Outtakes) are unfortunately missing or forgotten ("The three Sunrises" and "Love comes tumbling" are printed on the list on the backside of the book but are not present in the book, first thought there was a page missing). Maybe they come with the next volume?
    It's like when James Caan's character in Elf (Walter) shipped those children's books with the missing pages!!!
    I wonder if someone at u2.com was aware of this but still said something along the lines of "Meh, who's gonna notice/care about a couple of missing b-sides? Ship 'em!"
    Heads may roll!!!
  7. The book looks nice in the pics I’ve seen.
  8. Mine has shipped. From Frankfurt.
  9. the book have arrived in the Netherlands
  10. Mine is arriving tomorrow. Seems like a nice gift this year from what I've seen, wish Vol. 1 wasn't only from 1979 - 1988 though.
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:My subscription is due to renew next month. If we already know what the 2024 gift is, why isn't there an option to choose it when renewing?
    This happens every year. Mine is due on 31st January and there is no option to select the 2024 gift so I just have to choose 2023 again and hope that it sorts itself out. Never yet seen the redeem button so hopefully renewing will help.