1. WTF about "Desire"? didn't find the lyrics in the book
  2. Sorry Found page 90

3. After frustratingly waiting for the mythical "Redeem" button to appear, I now have TWO!
  4. Got mine delivered this morning,15th January in Wirral,North West UK (it’s a heavy volume) I renewed on 11th February 2023,so just on 11 months.Be mid Feb to renew for 2024 I guess.
  5. I would suggest not renewing until mid FEB until they designate the Second volume as the gift.
  6. 100% agree.I was just speculating for 2024.They’ll ship the 1st batch then advise us to renew regarding 2024 gift (which we already know)
  7. Just blame U2.com!

8. Really pleased with the book. Although one observation I made was that this pic is the wrong way round in said book, so here it is the right way. I wonder how many people would've noticed though.
  9. I have really enjoyed all my gift subscriptions but the logistics of receiving them are so damn terrible. I never received my experience+innocence Live in Berlin dvd. Still salty about that one even though I reached out and told them about the multiple mistakes they made.
  10. What do we do if they say they couldn't deliver?

"Unsuccessful delivery attempt
    on 16.01.2024 07:43"

11. In the lyrics for Bad in the new subscriber book, it says "and so to find a way".
    I've always thought it was "and so to fade away", and I'm pretty sure that's what Bono sings live.