1. Originally posted by markp91And what about United Colours?
    It freaks me out every time

yop, I cannot even hear the song's name
  2. Another one that can send the shivers down m'spine is Love Is Blindness, especially live...the more I listen to it, the more eery it gets, especially the version from ZooTV DVD...
  3. "Dirty Day" always manages to remind me of my dark side.
  4. The (lovely) Unforgettable Fire is actually also a frightening song. It's a bit sinistre..
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoyAnother one that can send the shivers down m'spine is Love Is Blindness, especially live...the more I listen to it, the more eery it gets, especially the version from ZooTV DVD...

6. The beginning of Zooropa always creeped me out, as did that siren noise at the end of The Wanderer when I first listened to it. Something about just noise and no singing...creepy.
  7. U2 is actually a very scary band...
  8. A Day Without Me can be pretty scary sometimes. It's the lyrics, there a bit freaky.

Lemon (Jeep Mix) - Scarily bad!lol
  9. i think "Stateless" is a scary and dark song.
  10. Originally posted by walkoni think "Stateless" is a scary and dark song.

11. Exit, as we've all said, is their darkest song and it's pretty damn terrifying...

Wake Up Dead Man is also a bit disturbing because of how dark it is. Lemon has a creepy edge, as to many Zooropa songs, the opening track especially. I also think there's something a bit spooky about Elvis Presley and America, maybe just how atmospheric and half-formed it was... kind of eerie.

From Original Soundtracks 1... My girlfriend is seriously creeped out by Your Blue Room, and it is kind of frightening. United Colours freaks me out. Really, most of the Passengers songs are a little creepy... Even Elvis Ate America, my favourite Passengers track, has got something dark and a little disturbing to it...

While plenty of people here have been joking about how frightfully bad Miami is (I happen to love Miami), I find that it does have something about it that's kind of scary. Maybe it's the quiet 'Miami' in the background, in addition to the opening drum... I dunno, I find something about the song somewhat unnerving.

I was listening to the RDS performance of Love is Blindness in bed last night... yeah, that's also a bit scary.
  12. Alex Descends Into Hell