1. Achtung Baby is dark as a whole i think

Now my answer to your question
    - Exit (damn dark devil energy !)
    - An cat dubh
    - Love is blindness
    - Acrobat
  2. Originally posted by jean_pasquerelIt's a cold night and you put on a U2 record to bring you in a better mood...but it goes wrong and in the end you feel worse than before. But not because of melancholy, but because you've been just freaked out from one of the tracks. Ever experienced this and if so, which tune caused it? I sometimes find myself skipping tracks like Night & Day or Love is Blindness because of their 'spooky' factor...

October. So melancholy and eery...
  3. Miami.

Frighteningly bad
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisMiami.

Frighteningly bad

Because it wasn't on the Slane DVD perhaps?

PS - I think we should perhaps drop that gag before people get fed up and arrange a public stoning...
  5. Originally posted by yeahStuck in a moment and Crumbs. Frightens me how the best band in the world can create such awful songs.

hahaha...thats hilarious!

Exit is the only song i'd really consider spooky although I think its one of their best songs...love is blindness just has this awe about it...not spooky though
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova I? Very creepy...

Ah yeah, that's some crazy stuff
  7. someone mentioned R&H-rough cut...what is that???
  8. "Please" for it's puke factor.

"Lemon" and "An Cat Dubh" are a little creepy lyrically.
  9. Originally posted by indiewaremassiveBeautiful Ghost is SCARY

I was listening to it in bed a few weeks back....bad idea!

I second that, freaks me out its just so eerie. shivers.
    one song that scared the hell out of me once was Time by Pink Floyd, was in bed and had my itunes on shuffle, all of a sudden these alarms and clocks went off, i was terrified lol
  10. Originally posted by Jcbasket

Exit is the only song i'd really consider spooky although I think its one of their best songs...love is blindness just has this awe about it...not spooky though

yea thats true, love is blindness, is i dunno how to put just really cool, i find acrobat scarier
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo"Please" for it's puke factor.

Umm.

Troubles in Ireland = lyrics about that = puke factor