1. Songs of expierience, freaks the fuck out of me.
    Exit, needless to say, whether or not it caused that murder, its still spooky.

Wire is imo the most intense, you could trash a room to it.
  2. Originally posted by MacphistflySongs of expierience, freaks the fuck out of me.
    Exit, needless to say, whether or not it caused that murder, its still spooky.

Wire is imo the most intense, you could trash a room to it.

agree to that!
  3. Exit and Acrobat
  4. Beautiful Ghost definitely.

Funny how no one mentioned Miami. I can imagine the fear when this is played live.....again.
  5. wow, I'm amazed how many of you are scared by Exit

I can't think of one single song of U2 that scares me, actually....not even in the dark
  6. Exit, Love Is Blindness, Acrobat, some of the live versions of Bullet (Slane Castle).
  7. How about Wake Up Dead Man? Gives me the chills. Also Peace on Earth is so cynical and sad, not quite scary, but from a deep emotional place.
  8. Originally posted by electricalstormlarryHow about Wake Up Dead Man? Gives me the chills. Also Peace on Earth is so cynical and sad, not quite scary, but from a deep emotional place.

It's really really amazing live I think, the album version sounds a bit limited, but when it's just Bono singing and Edge playing his arpeggios, it just comes alive...
  9. Into the Heart

Into the heart of a child, I can go there, I can stay awhile

10. I second Into the Heart and Wake up Dead Man.
  11. night and day

I like it, though I get the chills listening to it.
  12. And what about United Colours?
    It freaks me out every time