1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Congrats on the DVD!

Thanks!
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I speak Spanish, very good/excellent English, good/very good Italian, good German (I spoke it very good,but 2 years after giving up the studies my level has drastically gone down), fair/good Portuguese and French (no spoken, only read/written) and last year I began Arabic. So, a final result of 7 languages. I'm seriously thinking to change my nick for Babel... Just joking!

you are a monster!!!!!!!!!!!

ti stimo troppo!
    sorry for the italian but i didn't know how to say it in english

3. iphone, and the zootv dvd looks great on it!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I speak Spanish, very good/excellent English, good/very good Italian, good German (I spoke it very good,but 2 years after giving up the studies my level has drastically gone down), fair/good Portuguese and French (no spoken, only read/written) and last year I began Arabic. So, a final result of 7 languages. I'm seriously thinking to change my nick for Babel... Just joking!

LikeASong..
    really amazing!! I wish I had the time to do all that....
    See ya around BABEL !!! congratulations and keep it up!
  5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXLikeASong..
    really amazing!! I wish I had the time to do all that....
    See ya around BABEL !!! congratulations and keep it up!
    Originally posted by Martiyou are a monster!!!!!!!!!!!

ti stimo troppo!
    sorry for the italian but i didn't know how to say it in english

Thank you both. I'm tryin to improve a bit my Italian and my French, i love both (and they're pretty similar to Spanish... hehe ) and I'd like to speak them better.

Regarding the "Ti stimo troppo", Marti, you can simply say "I estimate you a lot (or "very much") !". Thanks anyway! Grazie!!
  6. I want to splurge in an ipod classic but all the shops have sold out. Feck sake
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyI want to splurge in an ipod classic but all the shops have sold out. Feck sake
    Why spending money in something you already have? (you have an ipod dont you?)
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..][..]Regarding the "Ti stimo troppo", Marti, you can simply say "I estimate you a lot (or "very much") !". Thanks anyway! Grazie!!

thanx teacher!!!!

9. Originally posted by Martithanx teacher!!!!

Gotta love this comment...
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Why spending money in something you already have? (you have an ipod dont you?)

I do. 20GB version with click wheel but the battery is knackered, it has mood swings and i've crossed the 40Gb mark for bootlegs so a new classic has my name all over it
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyI do. 20GB version with click wheel but the battery is knackered, it has mood swings and i've crossed the 40Gb mark for bootlegs so a new classic has my name all over it
    Indeed it has your name!!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed it has your name!!
    [image]

my name is engraved on the back. I dont know what to get engraved on the back of my new ipod. I want something U2 related