1. Let's see:

INXS: Greatest Hits ($7)
    The Simpsons: Road Rage ($12)
    INXS: Full Moon Dirty Hearts ($6)
    INXS: X ($6)

I think that's about it. I've spent way too much money this summer so I trying to cut down. But U2 sure doesn't care lol.
  2. Ticket for THE POLICE's concert here in Argentina, they will be here in December, so I purchased my ticket yesterday...

$200 (pesos) around USD 65 (us dollars)
  3. Originally posted by Martimy new russian book.....31€

and also a new copybook(1.30€) to make some practice
    LOL do you study Russian??
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]LOL do you study Russian??

yes i do!!!

i like it a lot...i began it two days ago at school but i have already read half book....now i can write the alphabet and i know few words...
  5. Originally posted by Marti[..]

yes i do!!!

i like it a lot...i began it two days ago at school but i have already read half book....now i can write the alphabet and i know few words...

AWESOME!!! I've always wanted to learn more languages, so far I speak spanish wich is my native, english (almost native) and I always wanted to learn Dutch, Russian, Italian and Portuguese...
    a little too ambicious... LOL!! but I really don't have the time to dedicate into learning now, maybe a few years from now I'll choose one of the 4 and start learning!!
    I believe it would be so much fun!! LOL!!
  6. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

AWESOME!!! I've always wanted to learn more languages, so far I speak spanish wich is my native, english (almost native) and I always wanted to learn Dutch, Russian, Italian and Portuguese...
    a little too ambicious... LOL!! but I really don't have the time to dedicate into learning now, maybe a few years from now I'll choose one of the 4 and start learning!!

I've always wanted to learn more languages too! I can speak English(Native of course lol), French(Half-way decent), and a little, and I mean very little Spanish.
  7. Originally posted by easports43I've always wanted to learn more languages too! I can speak English(Native of course lol), French(Half-way decent), and a little, and I mean very little Spanish.
    Do you REALLY speak english that good?
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

i love studying languages....in fact i go to a linguistic school and by now i can speak italian(just because i'm italian )english and german quite good....this year i begin russian...

9. Originally posted by Marti[..]

i love studying languages....in fact i go to a linguistic school and by now i can speak italian(just because i'm italian )english and german quite good....this year i begin russian...

COOL !!
  10. Originally posted by Martii love studying languages....in fact i go to a linguistic school and by now i can speak italian(just because i'm italian )english and german quite good....this year i begin russian...

I speak Spanish, very good/excellent English, good/very good Italian, good German (I spoke it very good,but 2 years after giving up the studies my level has drastically gone down), fair/good Portuguese and French (no spoken, only read/written) and last year I began Arabic. So, a final result of 7 languages. I'm seriously thinking to change my nick for Babel... Just joking!
  11. At last....POP MART DVD [2cd] from Amazon!
    I was gonna buy it in my local DVD store but the price is 150 NIS [37$] and at Amazon it costs 20$ !!

As for languages, Hebrew and English are my native languages and I used to study Arabic but it was too hard for me so I quit..
    In the future I'd really like to speak Hindi
  12. Originally posted by NoamTGAt last....POP MART DVD [2cd] from Amazon!
    I was gonna buy it in my local DVD store but the price is 150 NIS [37$] and at Amazon it costs 20$ !!

As for languages, Hebrew and English are my native languages and I used to study Arabic but it was too hard for me so I quit..
    In the future I'd really like to speak Hindi
    Congrats on the DVD!