1. 2 hours away until the Ireland game
  2. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

Back to the drawing board for Wales who are a pale shadow of the team that won the 6 nations back in 2005.

Good luck to Ireland later on today.

Certainly is back to the drawing board- Gareth Jenkins has been sacked. So who is brave enough to coach the welsh side next? If you ask me the WRU board need sorting out. Ruddock should never have been forced out of his job as he led Wales to the six nations victory in 2005. If your winning games dont start making major changes.

Right Im gonna try and direct all my passion to the Irish side this afternoon. C'mon Ireland, lets show the southern hemisphere that the northern sides are not a bunch of amateur schoolboys trying to play rugby.

Ireland IRELAND forever standing tall, shoulder to shoulder, we'll answer Irelands Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]

Ireland IRELAND forever standing tall, shoulder to shoulder, we'll answer Irelands Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts in 5 minutes. This pizza better hurry up
  4. Ireland out. Just nowhere near good enough. 7 turnovers in the second half tells the story. Great second try though by Ireland. All credit to The Pumas. Unstoppable. My support now filters to Scotland
  5. It's a shame they are out, but beaten by a great side.
    Im supporting Scotland now as well lol.

So Here's the quarter Finals:
    Australia v England (prediction: Australia win)
    New Zealand v France (prediction: New Zealand win)
    South Africa v Fiji (prediction: South Africa win)
    Argentina v Scotalnd (prediction: Argentina win)

Predicted Semi Finals:
    Australia v New Zealand (prediction: New Zealand win)
    South Africa v Argentina (prediction: South Arica win)

Good semi finals though, will be tough.

Predicted Final:
    New Zealand v South Africa (prediction: ooo it's tough but New Zealand to win)

New Zealand haven't been tested yet. They are in a league of their own.
  6. your predictions are spot on there. Come on Scotland
  7. I've nothing to add to previous posts about the Welsh game - we left ourselves too much too late, again, and Ruddock should never have gone. Period.

Gerard, commiserations about Ireland. Just never hit the gas this time. Time for your team too, I think, to clear out some of the deadwood and start again.

I transfer allegiance to Scotland (but without Patterson they're dead in the water) and, begrudgingly, England (I just will never be able to choose to support Australia in anything, against anyone. Even the French)
    Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilIt's a shame they are out, but beaten by a great side.

Predicted Semi Finals:

Predicted Final:

Have to agree with all this. Failing a surprise home-team victory, I will then be cheering on New Zealand, as I have a Kiwi cousin (by marriage admittedly, but more connection than any of the other teams).
    Some damn good rugby coming up I think.
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis

Gerard, commiserations about Ireland. Just never hit the gas this time. Time for your team too, I think, to clear out some of the deadwood and start again.

Amen. O' Gara is done by the looks of it but deadwood is the perfect term for several guys in the side. It's gna take time to craft a new team though
  9. .ell I want to congratulate the Irish, by the great match, now sera Scotland a great obstacle, but the fundamental claw & heart .C'MON PUMAS
  10. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilIt's a shame they are out, but beaten by a great side.

Predicted Semi Finals:

Predicted Final:

My Rugby passion is on the beggining...but yeah..NZ will win
  11. sorry aidan, but brazil play rugby??? mmmm is in the world cup ??? mmmm....let's go PUMAS
  12. Originally posted by marcelittosorry aidan, but brazil play rugby??? mmmm is in the world cup ??? mmmm....let's go PUMAS

Hi friend

I think 99% of people here don't know what is rugby

it's terrible...because I think people should know more about other sports,not only soccer even if soccer is my favourite sport...

well..I saw some games of RWC...2 of the All Blacks..and I didn't see any Pumas match...so I think they will win...anyway...I'm supporting NZ because a friend from NZ supports Brazil's soccer team and she's a very special friend

Hope to watch a Pumas match soon...but good luck in the RWC friend

Greetings from Brazil