1. Good England game tonight, best they've had this tournament. Brilliant showing by Tonga too and they've done themselves proud.

Hope all the other games are as good as this one and the results are as favourable for us home-supporters.
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisGood England game tonight, best they've had this tournament. Brilliant showing by Tonga too and they've done themselves proud.

Hope all the other games are as good as this one and the results are as favourable for us home-supporters.

decent win but still not a show of champions just yet. The try before half time broke Tonga but damn, them guys can give a performance. Well done England and equally well done Tonga
  3. Rugby ... Rubgy

So many Canadiens and Americain think its a barbaric sport. Violent and vicious. I don't understand a think. But when I see images of Ruby games all I Know is that these players are beasts !

Its totally insane, these guys are monsters. And then my history teacher showed us a Pre-game video of the New Zealand (or australia ) All Blacks.

JESUS, the other team was traumatized. And then we saw a part of the game and I must admint (even if didn't uderstant half of ruls thats it quite interesting).

But... you know Hockey is the best
  4. C'MON WALES!!!!!

Exciting stuff coming up.
    Possibly Gareth Thomas's Last International game and earning himself his 100th Cap.

I meant to comment on someone's post a while ago. I can't remeber who wrote it but I agree with them American football is good but it's set piece after set piece, it losses its energy and flow.

Well done England. Australia next. The aussie's better win. How many goal kicking attempts were missed by the English last night? Hmmm I have to say that the kicking game in Englands rugby really gets on my nerves. They kick way to often and sometimes unnecessarily. It's like the slam the ball into the opponents half and pray to get their hands on the ball and possibly get some points without working much for it. I know they have a great kicker in their side and you would use him but still..... I wanna see them work for terirtory.

When they catch the ball from Kick off they always pass and then kick for touch...always. Even if they have some room and could make good ground at running at the opposition.

O well I've finished ranting now.
  5. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil C'MON WALES!!!!!

Exciting stuff coming up.
    Possibly Gareth Thomas's Last International game and earning himself his 100th Cap.

I meant to comment on someone's post a while ago. I can't remeber who wrote it but I agree with them American football is good but it's set piece after set piece, it losses its energy and flow.

that was me my firend. Glad someone agrees
  6. good luck to you Angel_Or Devil aswell
  7. Originally posted by germcevoygood luck to you Angel_Or Devil aswell

Thanks, you too for tomorrow!!!

Im not sure which way the wales and fiji game is going to go. Last time they met wales won by a single point, and I went to that game except i drunk a little too much and missed all the scored points cos I was in the toilets, but i managed to see the last points scored. Damn peer pressure. lol!!

8. So Wales are out of the World Cup......
    Why Lord Why!!!!!

Well done Fiji, you deserved the win.
    Some observations:-

*That ref was a tit. Did you see how many high tackles fiji made on the welsh. Wake up ref.
    *Dirty play by the fijians at times.
    *A good short lived come back by the welsh.
    *Martyn Williams is a legend and should have been captain, why was he overlooked? However he should have scored his try closer to the uprights so the conversion could have been made. Then Wales could have taken the kick penalty towards the end of the game to leave the game 39-38 to wales.
    *The welsh forwards were poor at times. They didn't commit to rucks so how on earth can you force turnovers?
    *Shane Williams (Wales) a good nippy player but he deserves a wake up call- he's too cocky.
    *3 times we hit the post- Absolute Agony.

9. great game. Have to agree that those Fiji boys played very dirty at times. Unlucly Wales
  10. Originally posted by Dougiel[..]

South Africa score against Tonga was a surprise. Great game, Tonga could have done with another 5 minutes.

Awwww i wish they got that final try!! if that kick made by tonga didnt go into touch and just had a lucky bounce it would have been a very upsetting match!
    I just dont want NZ playing south africa
  11. I only could see some minutes of Italy x Scotland today....
  12. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil

So Wales are out of the World Cup......
    Why Lord Why!!!!!

Well done Fiji, you deserved the win.

Commiserations to Wales but well done to Fiji who were a joy to watch (except for those high tackles). Back to the drawing board for Wales who are a pale shadow of the team that won the 6 nations back in 2005.

Good luck to Ireland later on today.