1. twas me today. Since we had a new topic opened about Bono's guitar playing I noticed that we had the same chat here so I closed the new one and slightly modified the topic title to combine them both
  2. Given the fact that Bono invented the riffs for I Will Follow and Until The End Of The World...

By the way Gerard, that bit from RTSS is beautiful...
  3. I would rather have him learn to play keyboards/synth than guitar.

But I guess with Terry Lawless under the stage they don't need it.
  4. Did he really??? !!!
    By the way Gerard, that bit from RTSS is beautiful...
    Do you mean the beggining of the RTSS of Dublin 12-26? It's the most beautiful piece of guitar ever played by Bono. It's lovely and moving
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Did he really??? !!![..]Do you mean the beggining of the RTSS of Dublin 12-26? It's the most beautiful piece of guitar ever played by Bono. It's lovely and moving

I quite like Dirty Day from Zoo TV Adelaide too...
  6. I love the guitar he plays in The Fly and i know you can't hear it that well but if you isten very carefully to Sydney 93 he does play in the backround and also you can hear him when Edge puts his hands on the microphone to sing the falsetto bit. I also like his guitar bit at the start at the Sao Paulo show in 2006.

This thread is also about his musical knowledge right? well he can also play the harmonica. e.g. Desire, Running To Standstill.
  7. Listen to Dublin 93 show, you can hear the guitar during The Fly very good.

8. It is probably my favourite song that has a Bono guitar bit in it

Have you ever seen Bono play (or wear! ) the guitar in A Day Without Me. I don't think there is any point in him having his guitar there !

9. Originally posted by mookymookins:Have you ever seen Bono play (or wear! ) the guitar in A Day Without Me. I don't think there is any point in him having his guitar there !
    I don't know if Bono plays any chords in A Day Without Me, but that black guitar makes him look GREAT.

10. He plays it doesn't he?